Saturday, May 22, 2010

Treating this Summer the same yet very different

These last couple of Summers I have been able to accomplish my goals that I set out for myself to complete. The year in which I was able to actually go and do something everyday for summer was ever so eventful and the most recent summer, in meeting and bringing in new people into our group. Both were very successful but as anything did have there own ups and downs, which leads to this summer. The first change in this summer is that we will be short as one our own will be departing to study in the Philippines. The next change is very much more personal for me, as I've come to realize group events are nice to have every once in awhile, but it takes away from getting to know others on a more personal level. What I have decided to do for this summer and so not mistaken not for the whole summer, probably just the beginning of summer is to hang out with everyone on an individual level nothing too big just a kick it here and there, but yeah I mean people don't have to its fine, but seriously do not act surprise if you start getting treated differently. Okay that's all for now. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment