Sunday, September 12, 2010

Education Turn Around and a Bet?

So after that crazy night I had wake up bright and early for an opportunity to go to school. My mom suggested that I should go to Heald. I had to go through an interview which made it seem as they wanted to make sure I was fully committed to going to school. At this point I really was just so I could get shit done. I was so tired though but my answers were so on point they really could not deny me. Soon after the interview I had a tour of the place and I ended up having to take an evaluation test which so ridiculous because for 1 thing I was not told I would be taking a test and another I was still pretty tired from the night before. So I was there doing some grammar and math stuff not feeling too confident, especially in math just because I haven'tbeen in a math class in so long. When the results were printed actually did pretty well. From the 3 portions of each test I got 98, 96, and 84 . 84 being the math section of course but yes I did very well with having barely any rest at all. So after all that Jazz was done had lunch and went back home. So coming back home with a renewed confidence something came up. I was having a conversation with Raquel and what came out of that conversation was a bet. A bet in which there was no certain prize yet but the concept was that I must lose 50 lbs by New Years and with that giving me about only 4 months. I forsaw that I would be losing the weight before the bet happened but this just made it more interesting and I think that I am allowed to say that I perform best under pressure. So a lot of commotion started to stir up about this bet and the lines were pretty much drawn. So I let this play out. Had dinner that night at Red Lobster and saw Kim there. THe night was pretty much the whole night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment