Sunday, September 5, 2010

First day of Failure?

So this was the first day of school and I had complete faith in my record of adding in all my classes.So Jake called me in the morning because he knew I needed classes. SO he had an art class set up and I got ready as quick as possible to find parking and such. So me and Jake tried adding that class which was a total fail. So soon after we waited for Raquel in the cafeteria which was somewhat difficult because she didn't have a working phone on her. She eventually came through and we waited around for class. We went to class and it was pretty much packed. So many people trying to add it was ridiculous chances were so slim. Basically we just left.We had a good long break in between the next class would to attempt to go to. We then decided to go to Stoneridge and see if we could get her phone fixed. So we head out asked about her phone and they did something to it which brought it back to life at least for a short time. We then ate at this pretty good Sushi place called Sozo. It was cheap too so it was a good place to have lunch. We still had some time to chill so we ended up going to her house. Joryl soon came over and we watched a few episodes of HIMYM season 3. So after a few good episodes we would have to again attempt to add the Anatomy class. We showed up not as many people as before yet we still had no chance of being admitted. So as I dropped her off there was only one thing to do in this time of defeat. It was Wednesday it was obvious what we should do, DNBS. Duh. So we actually reconvened back at my house and to what I remember Joryl drove. I also pretty much don't remember who else went other than Me, Jake ,and Raquel. I think when we got there Vince and Jason were already there and Keith,Joey and Jennalyn were there. Everyone else I am not quite sure but it was just another chill night. The next me and Raquel would have to go back to school so we called it a night but some of the others went to Dirty Bird oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment