Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tricked into my First day of School

So my first day of school was not planned. Not planned at all. I had the option of to either start this very day or in October. I wanted to do October but they kept on insisting that I should start this very day. Not cool at all. So we spent a lot of time doing paper work which took up the whole morning. After I was free and that they would assign me night classes. After all the paper work and such I went to pick my kid and take her to her Logan Color Guard. After I would have to prepare myself to be going back to school with my class being at 6. So I go back to school and they give me my schedule. I only had two classes but since it was midquarter these classes were 4 hours long each. My class for that day was a computer class which was pretty much the same as the computer class I took at chabot. I sped through all the assignments and knew I would have to talk to the admin to get me out of the class.I pretty much sped through the class and everyone was doing their assignments while I chat online since it was a computer class. By the way though just to add no eye candy whatsoever. At least I will be more focused on school.

No comments:

Post a Comment