Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Catching Up

August 7th. So time to catch up. Really was not expecting this on my first official day back. I mean I did hear about the death of our friend Xavier on Sunday at California Adventure. So I woke up and got myself ready to go to the funeral at Holy Spirit. I really didn't want to go by myself so I had Joryl, Jake,Raquel and Mel in my car. The mass was very sad especially knowing that he was our age and still had so much to live for. It was nice seeing my other classmates from my class because I have not seen them in awhile it's just too bad that this occasion had to be the reason. SOa fter the funeral headed to the reception where can converse amongst ourselves and talk to the people we haven't seen in awhile a lot of catching up with some.

So after it was all over we really did not know what to do because we couldn't go home because of superstition. SO Dennis and Anna suggested going to Santana Row in which case we did adding Gaspar and Alex and losing Mel. So we chilled in Best Buy for awhile walked around through the container store. Did some reading at Urban Outfitters and had coffee and cupcakes at Starbucks and Kara's. We spent a good amount of time there but we were all pretty tired so we ended up just going back home. ON a side note though we did see a new trend of walking which someone has a video of but we did actually have people following us which was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment