Monday, August 23, 2010

Movies and Loft

SO this day was quite interesting as I was not in one of my better moods. This was a day we were supposed to goto the movies but pretty much everybody bailed on me. SO whack luckily Michael came through. SO we watched Scoot Pilgrim vs the World. Really good movie I'll probably get it later when it comes out on DVD/ BLu-ray so after we pretty much chilled. THinking about what shall be done about later not quite sure yet. I was ever so irritated by the lack of attendance of the morning so I wasn't even sure if I would be even going to Loft. I did eventually let thigns go and decided to watch Expendables and see how I felt after that. So Jake was the only one who was down for the movie and me and Michael picked him up. It was quite interesting how everything did turn out. Vince wasn't able to get Alex because I don't know but after the movie we had back track and get Alex in Twin Bridges. Picked him up and got a small bottle of Hen and a Mickey's 40. After that we picked up Vince and headed towards Loft. So we were on our way and we met up with Marjorie , Mylene, Arnel and Kevin. Also there Raquel and Karen who brought Teck and two of his friends. YEah it was pretty fun drank mucho and yeah. It was pretty fun I got somewhat drunk. We headed out to Denny's and then Karen needed help with Raquel at Automall. SO Vince took me and my car there. Got Teck and his homies to cut out. I stayed with Raquel while Karen drove back to Denny's I stayed with Raquel while Karen went inside and I ended up with a free meal as Alex paid for my food. So I head back with Karen to her house with Raquel. She was in condition to drive so Id rove her car to my house since the guys already dropped my car off. I took care of Raquel took her to the bathroom and after tucked her in bed. Left a garbage on the side and a water bottle just in case. THe red bull vodka kept me awake for awhile so I just checked up on her from every now and trhen to make sure if she needed anything. It was an interesting night and I'm definitely glad that I came out tonight awesomeness from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment