Monday, August 30, 2010

Michael's Last Day

Yeah another day in which I thought I had school but I didn't until Wednesday. I still wanted to be prepared for waking up early. So pretty much this day was just staying and playing video games. I think I went to the gym with Jake in the morning though just because we didn't have class. I am pretty sure that I went to the gym becaus ethis was the day I smashed my thumb. I was having a pretty good workout then I got a disappointing in which I lost focused during and exercise and I smashed my finger my thumb to be exact with a 40lb weight. Yes it was all swollen and such. I actually felt that maybe I had broke my finger haha. Oh well nothing will ever stop me. SO anyways after the gym didn't really do too much. Pretty much just waited for Michael and we chilled and played Call of Duty for the last time before he left. Oh well I guess til next break.

No comments:

Post a Comment