Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chill Monday

So today was supposed to be a day of errands but for some reason was quickly cleared up. So instead I had lunch with Karen at Mayflower, a dim sum place. I like it there so it was a good meal for me. So after that we hung out at the mall, Newpark Mall. karen wanted to buy heels I guess so we walked around and she got some at Shiek. Chilled a bit more and got some Jamba Juice out of it. So we headed back home and I dropped her off. I went to pick up my brother and thought that would be the end of my day. There was something planned later at Dirty Bird but was not really feeling in the bar mood. Michael came over though and played some Call of Duty. He then brought up the idea we should go watch "The Other Guys" with Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg. Sounded like a good idea I ask people who would be down. The only positive reply I got was from Karen. So I drop off my brother at my cousin's house and then picked up Karen. So it was the three of us who watched the movie and it was really funny, highly recommended. So after the movie we went to go eat at Sonics. Chilled and ate in the parking lot. Mylene came through but didn't do much just chat for a little bit before we had to go home. Another day that could have possibly been dull again was not. Life is never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment