Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FIrst Game Won for my One

So I missed my last game and heard we only lost by two. I felt pretty fresh today but still like on vacation mode. So I was not too sure about how I would play today. What was interesting though is that I did get a text about my game and with that I felt more motivated to win this game. I actually wanted to dedicate this game to that person who sent me that text. To prove I just didn't say this after we did win that game I sent Kwek a message an hour before the game guaranteeing a victory. SO the game did go back and forth and I was scared that my guarantee turned sour but with a lot of hustle points team became more consistent and finished the game with a double digit lead. I didn't really score much but I did have a lot of good defensive plays and grabbed very important offensive rebounds. Nevertheless we won our first game and who better to dedicate to my number 1.

SO after the game went with cousins to Elephant bar for a light dinner chilled, I myself didn't drink and it was just chill. Nothing to crazy or hectic. After Dinner though I ended up going to SF to pick up a desktop so my cousin could play Star craft 2

No comments:

Post a Comment