Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jake and Jason's Birthday BBQ (one of the best so far)

So this was the more eventful day of the birthdays to come. It started really early in the day where I had to drive my mom to her appointment and then Santana Row. I remember doing somewhat errands which eventually lead to the point where we went to Jason's place. so this the supposed guest list ofall the people that were there.

Me,Yvonne,Michael, Joryl,Raquel, Melanie, Jennilyn, Jason, Joseph,Drew, Roger, Teck, Regie, Vince, Marjorie, Mylene,ANgie, Joey, Keith,Eduardo, Alex, Marielle, Jackie, T.T., Thuy,Kailani, Karen, Carl, Francis, Vernon,Fastejo, Joe N, Suit Jo, Marybeth,Rachel, Lin Cherry,Jackie,Jen.

I really hope I didn't forget anyone because I would feel bad but probably not too bad sincebarely anyone reads this anyways. SO this night was hella fun. A lot was going on there was a lot of food and drinks. Jason escaped throwing up since all the attention went to Jake yacking in the bushes again. It was chill I did mostly clean up work during the festivities but that's just me being responsible I guess. It was a really good turn out since for me it was last notice. Yes it was one of the best BBQ so far though.

It thoughts of the food, Joryl Raquel and Mel made some Spam subi and Joryl mad half of pancit since he drank he forgot stuff so it didn't turn out the way he wanted. I brought like 6 pizzas and a handle of grey goose which Vince threw down a dub for. Drew threw in a dub for the pizza. So spent like maybe 30+ which is whatever.. Joseph brought chips and dips and there as usual a lot of beer. Marjorie brought some really good cupcakes she made and Yvonne made Devil Eggs which I had the last of each of those. So yeah a lot of drinking this night as well. People heard about the yack bet and started to go for it but gave up quickly. So yeah that was about it. Oh the games which took place were some beer pong, I think baseball, and like I guess downing from a handle whihc wasn't a game but something the birthday boys did.

No comments:

Post a Comment