Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Weeks Worth of Blog

After the BBQ at Jason's I came home with only a few hours left before going on vacation. So I finished packing my clothes for my weekend in Los Angeles. I was pretty tired coming home so late so the trip to L.A. was pretty quick. I actually woke up and I was at the hotel already. So this is how the rest of the days go.

Day 1
We get to the hotel before check in time so we had time to kill before going to the hotel. It was very convenient how there was a shopping center so that is where we went. We had lunch there until the Tacuyans finally came. We went to the room and got ourselves settled in. Soon after we went out again to take a walk around the shopping center. As the adults went to shop me and the younger cousins went to the bowling alley. It was pretty expensive compared to my usual bowling prices. After we were done playing it was about time to eat dinner. We ate this restaurant that had a San Fransisco theme. I had a personal pizza and a taste of what everyone else ordered. It was really good and very filling. The meal made us pretty tired which was good so we could rest for Disneyland.

Day 2
We woke up pretty early to get ready and to make it in time for the shuttle. So we headed off to Disneyland and the first thing we rode was the Buzz Light Year ride which is also a game. NExt was Space mountain but it was currently not working. We ended up watching the Michael Jackson Captain EO show which replaced Honey I shrunk the Audience. After we just rode the other rides such as; Peter Pan, Snow White, a Carousel, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Nemo, Small World, Thunder Mountain, and Pirates of the Carribean. We took a break and walked around Downtown Disney. We pretty much waited around until Fantasmic was going on. The show hasn't changed and still very amazing. After a long day of walking we went back on the shuttle to go back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel my younger cousins wanted to go to the pool and it would be a good opportunity to relax our feet. We stayed there for about an hour until they said that the pool closed an hour ago, but oh well a very productive day.

Day 3
Today was the day for California Adventure. There weren't too many rides so we didn't stay too long. The Toy story 3 ride was pretty fun. It was pretty much a better Buzz Lightyear ride. We did some of the small rides which had barely any lines and some known rides like Monster Inc and Haunted Mansion. With a break in between I went back to the hotel to get relax and go to the hot tub to rest my feet. So after I get all relaxed I head back on the shuttle to California Adventure to make it for the World of Color show. California screaming was working again so I was able to ride that. The show was simply amazing. The show was so beautiful, better than Fantasmic in my opinion.Anyways after we had dinner at this okayish buffet. So we go back to the hotel because we have to pack to go home. While we were packing the parents discussed Vegas. My uncle allowed me and my brother to go with them to Vegas. This really was not planned as I was supposed to go back to the bay on Monday.

Day 4
So after doing some laundry I have some clothes for Vegas. We had breakfast together before we went out seperate ways. We drove to my other cousin's house where we were staying for the night.We got ourselves settled and had dinner at this Asian grocery store.The day went by pretty fast and just rested for the trip to Vegas.

Day 5
On the way to Vegas stopped by some outlets and I bought some clothes to last the week. We make it to Vegas and rest for awhile. We ended up walking the strip which was really a long distance since the MGM was at one end of the strip. We walked around looked at some of the shops and ate at Pinky's Hot Dogs which was really good as they layer their hot dogs in toppings. The first day was pretty tiring the heat wasn't too bad. First day of gambling I only made $2.

Day 6
This day was pretty chill as well. Did a lot of cardio. We ended up visiting my cousin's new place which was pretty nice. We had a BBQ there and the food was good. We played some pool there and some video games before heading back to the hotel. My aunt and my kid went to watch a show so the rest of us had dinner at Hooters and did some more walking. My cousin's did some shopping and that was about it for the night. Didn't really win on the slots but oh well.

Day 7
We had lunch at the buffet today. It was ok not too amazing. We walked around the other side of of the strip but we drove in the middle this time. After touring around went to the hotel pool. It was pretty crowded and stinky. Was not the best pool experience. We then ate in the downstairs food court. After that I took the cousin's to watch a movie. We watched Salt which was a really good movie. After the movie I just finished packing so there would be nothing to worry about the next day.

Day 8
So we finally go back home the trip was long didn't make too many stops. The trip seemed pretty quick actually. Got home didn't really kick it with anyone since everyone was out. Michael did come over and we went to get food. Played some video games and that was my night back.

No comments:

Post a Comment