Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally Vegas Day 1 of 4

So after all these side adventures and accomplishments VEGAS trip arises but before that; on the same day as Vegas Toy Story 3 comes out and of course I'm going to watch it so me Aaron, Roni, and my baby girl Shanli go out to watch the morning show which was awesome by the way. Got to feel like a kid again before doing 21 and up stuff haha. So yeah go home do some last minute packing which was about everything but finish in time. Roni and Aaron take me, Keith and Jake to the airport and from there we meet up with Vince. The flight was cool and South West was celebrating their Birthday so free drink for the trip ordered a Jack and coke awesome drinking in the skies. So we get to Vegas and Keith gets super clowned by the driver which was a hilarious way to start the trip. So we get to the MGM signature nice place pretty big and yeah of course start drinking.

This is where the note taking of drinks should begin. Let;s just estimate the intake starting with 6-7 shots of Hen and maybe 3-4 shots of Grey Goose which should already signal a not so pleasant outcome for the normal but I am not even close to that. We leave and go hit up a lounge in Aria to what I recall the Gold lounge which we got hooked up with from Alex's friends. It was a cool chill spot and yeah Keith got at some girls and tried to pass off two others to Vince and Jake who were not so thrilled. In the lounge I had a Long Island some drink a girl gave me another unknown drink and for some reason I asked Vince to get me a drink off the table but it was untouched just to add that in. Keith was going to leave with or he did leave with the girl he was with but backed out because Jake was not there. So without Keith momentarily are back in the room and who is passed out in the bathroom none other than my bestest home girl Raquel and just like last year got kicked out again and drunk out of her mind. The night still young yet I stay and watch over her. Quite faded myself more Hen was offered but no glass so not once but twice did I take a swig of Hen from the bottle and took it in gulps which was not helping my situation. From what I am told though I was with Raquel in the bathroom for awhile some say 2-3 hours in the dark and the door was apparently locked to my understanding which I do not know why but yeah probably my favorite picture from the trip was that night and yeah it was only the first night. I mean look at it that picture is adorable ain't it. So yeah you know my dedication to my homies stick with em til I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment