Sunday, June 13, 2010

VInce's B-Day at Hooters

So yesterday was Vince's Birthday at Hooter's event. A lot of people showed up which I will list but it was definitely more than 20. I guess I could start off with Vince's Gamestop folks which I only know a few because they were the one's who I picked my reserved games from, Nathan, I think Brian, Ashley and someone who actually knows my cousins, Fortunato. and then some other people I didn't know. From our group I was there, Mylene, Jake,Vince, Drew,Jason, Keith, Joey,Sheila, Jordan, Nicole, Roger, Regie, Dennis,Anna, Kevin. So Vince's drinking adventure started when he finished a 40 oz before getting to Hooters or at least in the parking lot, then AMF, An Irish Car Bomb, a red bull vodka and 1 more AMF did not finish the Long Island and AMF though. It was enough for him to start yacking throughout Hooters on the way to the bathroom. It was a good turnout very fun, just a preview of things to come most likely. Went to tuttimelon after but Vince was knocked out in the car and we just chilled and then ended up going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment