Monday, June 28, 2010

My Baby Girl's Graduation/ Promotion

So it was my kid's graduation one of the so called proudest moments of my life. Seeing my baby girl on grown up and such sigh how they grow so fast. The ceremony was ridiculous in terms of super unnecessary in terms of the emotion of the students. Speeches were a lot of blah blah blah and ever so dramatic I actually feel bad when they go to high school they really have no idea what drama is. So yeah my baby going to high school, just mean i have to train harder so I could beat the shit of those high school boys haha. It seems just like yesterday though teaching her how to play basketball running those drills, practicing the piano and such, taking care of her when she was sick and how she always called my name or came to me when something was wrong she better do that in high school too but yeah baby is all grown up but I taught her well not to mess with the wrong crowd and also how to not be like me so thats a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment