Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Friday BBQ

So yeah the previous post was about starting slow but the next day was already too epic. I think I should just list the people who were there right now just to get it out of the way. Jason of course, Joryl, Raquel, Lori, Teck, Jennalyn, Hazel, Marjorie, Arnel, Roanne, Mylene, Alex, Alex's friend Stephanie, Vince, Roger, Joseph,Kevin,and Festejo. The late arrivals were Dennis, Anna, Regie, Karen, Keith, and Joey. Also on a side note the people I did not know 5 of Jason and Tecks friends. I really hope I did not forget anyone or I would feel bad. So we played our usual games of beer pong and chandelier and flip cup. Played some physical games like tug of war which me n my partner Joe demolished in. Video of some memorable moments from the BBQ can be seen at youtube.com/itsjustrj should be able to. It was a very chill night some new people to hang out with here and there hopefully we can see more of them in upcoming events. The night ended kind of early probably did too much in a short amount of time. Hung out at Denny's for a little bit but cut out very quickly. I would go into more detail of some of the things that happened that night but most of it can be seen in clips on my youtube account that I mentioned earlier but here is a picture with some of the new people that came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment