Sunday, June 27, 2010

Roger's Grad

So Roger's graduation in Davis was quite interesting the trip on the way there was pretty fun though. We left around 11 p.m. and on the way there I realized that I forgot my shoes at home during the rush of me leaving the house. So on this trip we made predictions of what would happen in Vegas and also stopped by a Wal*Mart so I could buy some shoes. I ended up buying these converse knock-offs called Faded Glory. Horrible for anything kind of shoe even though they did look like chucks. So we chill at Roger's apartment eat some Wendy's, drink some beer and whatever we wanted to do there. So Jake,Vince and myself did not got any sleep at all with it being so damn hot. So we chatted about actually more complained about how we could not sleep and watched some youtube videos and then by then it was already time to get ready for the graduation. As we were getting ready I realize that I forgot my belt as well which is all bad, because now I am in uncomfortable shoes and loose jeans; I lost weight by the way but yeah those where my challenges for the day. It was difficult staying awake for the ceremony barely made it some snoring a long the way from one of us but got through it. Seriously though the only thing keeping me awake was either a D.B. or U.S.

After the ceremony we ended up eating at some type of all you can eat sushi which was alright we ate with Roger's family, mom, dad sister and older brother. The food was not that great to be honest but it was very inexpensive so no reason to complain. Went home right after and knocked out on the way there as well as knocked out when I got home. It was a fun trip there were cute girls there "Ain't gunna lie", but yeah it's always all good to support a friend who made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment