Friday, June 4, 2010

Thoughts on today and other stuff...Ha-ha kinda

Well let's start with the fact that I wanted to sleep but for some reason I just can't therefore I am blogging. so there are two things i want to talk about today. The first would be how my day went today, so I'll start off on a good note before it gets serious.

So, today I went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo. So it was me, Vince, and two of Vince's other friends, Fran and Beatrice, I think, oh well and also there was Regie, Vince's cousin Phil and niece Emma, cute baby haha. Well anyways yeah the new people were cool and yeah (ain't) not going to lie Vince's friend, Fran was really pretty just saying though. We went on a couple of rides saw some shows and walked around a lot, oh also I have not eaten for like the whole day just to add on. The day was fun though quite memorable, oh and i did get to ride everything yeah lost some weight. WHAT?! Went home finished the Laker game Woot woot Boston is weak. On a side note Fran would be a perfect example of the kind of kick it girl I described to Kwek, just saying.

So on a more serious note I'm ever so irritated with the way people have been acting towards handling certain situations with relationships with people. My opinion is this, life is very difficult as is and adding uncesscary problems just adds to the load that people already have to carry throughout their lives. There are different ways that a person can look at the word "miss". Example someone leaving, trying to hit something etc. you do not miss people that you have eliminated from your life and especially people that have done you wrong. It is definetly a waste of time and not worth the worry to care about someone that you dropped. If people complain about other people yet they miss them does not make any sense at all to me. The reason why they can be seen as gone is a particular reason in which a person may drop them. Those type of people become DEAD weight meaning they only bring you down so why have those type of people around especially if you want to come up. If what that person did was not to your liking or did something to you that you take offense why give them the satisfaction of having your time. Why do they deserve your concern at all. People just need to get over stupid ,emphasis on unnecessary, shit. With all that worrying we truly can not appreciate the other wonderful and beautiful things of the world that surrounds us. In other words QUIT YOUR BITCHIN'!!!!

A side note no one has to agree with what I say it is strictly my opinion and can be taken anyway as a person may read, but if you ever see me and wonder why I enjoy my life more than you, you wouldn't have to think about that twice for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment