Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kimmy's Liberal Art Graduation Party


So I forgot to talk about this before bowling because it was before bowling. So It was Kim's graduation party which I showed up pretty late too because I had find someone to go with me and VInce got off work at like 10:30 p.m. and apparently her party started at 7 which is probably why the prawns were all gone sigh. Oh well it was pretty fun there a different variety of people, mostly youngin's but its cool. It was just me Vince and Kevin drinking all the alcohol and Kevin got really drunk or faded like whoa. Met some cool people there and saw some crazy stuff that night like whip cream body shots? and a porch swing broke but yeah its been awhile since I've been at that house. Good times though but there was a lot of cleaning to be done which I helped out with .

No comments:

Post a Comment