Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thoughts on the change

Well one of the few things that occurred at the air port which I did say I was going to mention but Kwek did pass on the torch to fulfill the duties of the wise man as well as to complete the ying and yang of my conscience haha. The name I will not being putting out there in the open but this person will be at the time the Kwek substitute.

So moving on to my thoughts on this situation. Well so my best friend just left for the Phillipines to go to school and how do I feel about that? Since I heard the news my mindset was people have left me before, people I depended on, people who took care of me, etc.Kwek is no different form those people. He is just doing what he feels he has to do to get where he wants to go which is understandable. Certain people expect me to be the one who would be the most sad or the one who would cry at the airport. I can understand why as Kwek was the person I confided to most and took my side on any battle I had to go through. We both went through moments where we defied the higher power and practically ran away. As I mentioned earlier influential people have left me but the way I see it as I have become accustomed to is a test of taking what these people have taught to me and applying it becoming a stronger, smarter, and better person overall. From the past I've been told how the reason why I got so much tough love from my "cuzzins" is because they knew I could take it and if they were not around that I would be able to take care of myself and be the stronger person they know I am. So as people have come and gone the reason for tears just does not seem necessary knowing they will come back sooner or later. It doesn't take away the fact that I am really sad that my best friend has left the country, I just know that he will be back and with the knowledge that he bestowed upon me and as I apply it, it will be as he never left in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment