Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vegas day 2 of 4

So things got slightly more interesting through out this day. Where I awoke to a cell phone which belonged to me and I did not know it was tampered with because of how I was so caught up in the situation. I texted my anger towards the culprit who was Jake and apparently he switched the names causing one of the biggest successful pranks played on me which in some sense was kind of my fault for not paying attention to detail. So to move on form this we did really do too much during the day. Just ate at Chipotle got some Fat Tuesdays and chilled did some slot machines and what not no luck though. So we go back to the room and Vince is pretty much knocked out for the rest of the day til later when we go to XS. As were back in the room we start messing around and doing stupid tricks to entertain ourselves to kill time. Then as we get ready I help the guys out by ironing their clothes when I get a very upsetting text from my bestie. Where harsh words were thrown due to the issue of who can sleep in the bed. A certain word that did kind of stick to me though which was used during this unnecessary argument was "selfish". Which I really do take offense to because if you ask anyone I am quite the opposite of the word "selfish very far from it. Thinking about makes me want to finish my angry blog but not right now. To continue the story and also to avoid any trivial arguments I agree to the terms and I stay away from the bed but I did it cause she's my friend and love her to death and I did not want our friendship to be weird because of a fight over a bed. So moving on everyone is ready and I take a triple shot of goose because all the Hen is gone. So another note we actually have to carry Vince out because I guess his Fat Tuesday was too much for him.


He did wake up when we got into the line for XS was interesting finished a bottle of Yager or however you spell it. We get in for what 50 bucks which was ridiculous because all I wanted to do there was start shit with other people who thought they were tight. Anyways there is actually a point where an even becomes too "crackin" and this was one of them too many dudes not enoguh room surprised the shit did not hit the fan. There were like celebrity type people there like Paris Hilton, Chuck Lidell and ABDC's Poryotics or some shit like that anyways we cut out gambled came up a little but yeah pretty much came back chilled for a bit oh we did stop by for food before going up but as for myself not too hungry. So everyone was eating and I was just waiting for people to sleep because since I did not have a place to sleep I decided to venture off on my own which will continue to the next post because this was very lengthy but the next is a definite reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment