Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting in Line Start off slow with a Movie NIght

So I forgot to mention something that happened before watching the movie that day. I decided to go and be a good friend and stand in line with Alex to get the iPhone 4 which in my opinion is not that impressive. It is like square haha and yeah nothing too special. The funny thing is I might get one when I upgrade but I would not wait in such a ridiculous line. I mean thinking about the lines I used to stay in for shoes could be similar to an extent but the difference is that phone will always be there andthe price determined by memory. The shoes I waited for were either limited or the price would increase soon after. Back to the story though it was pretty sad seeing these people who have waited for so long to get this phone. I understand the people who sold their phones while they were still in demand at a good price to get this phone. Still though celebrating when a person gets to go in sad much. What I truly disliked is how people would set up there phones in the store and record the line really ignorant stupid ass fuckers. So where in the line for about 5 or so hours till we get the phone. The only good thing about it was the girl next ot us looked like London Keyes.

So I had some days of rest but there were already things to be planned and organized. Nothing to big to start off the return. So we did something simple so people bailed but it was ok it worked out for the best. So it was me Vince, Jason, Joryl and Ngan. We watched Toy Story 3 and yes I know I've seen it already but it is really a good movie. Nothing more to say to that we watched than cut out basically. Like I said started off slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment