Monday, June 28, 2010

Random DnBs Night

So its the 16th of June and Vegas is coming up and I really was not trying to go out and spend. I then get a random call from Marjorie to come out and go to DnBs that night. Since she was moving soon I felt that I probably should go but I was too tired to drive. Barely anyone wanted to come through until I talk to Dennis and Anna who said they would not only go to DnBs but take me as well so the offer I was looking for arose and I took it without a second thought. So dropped off my car at my cousin's place and Dennis picks me up and then from there off to DnBS. So when we get there we meet up with Mylene, Marjorie, and Arnel; later Arvin and Kevin are there as well. I took a shot with Mylene, Marjorie and Arnel i forgot what it was but yeah might as well right. It was pretty chill a lot of cuties out that night but the tru highlight of the night was bumping into someone I have not seen in ages. Yliana aka "Best Friend" was there and I swear at first I was like that has to be here but I'm not sure because she's supposed to be in San Diego but yeah it was her awesome right. "Best friend" in the flesh. Yeah that was a very good decision to go out that night and its all thanks to Marjorie.

No comments:

Post a Comment