Monday, June 28, 2010

Lil Sis Kick it While she Visits

Sorry to back track but something did happen on the 15th of June. It seemed like it was going to be a chill day and most likely nothing would be going today but as usual something would bound to occur later that night. I was seriously pretty tired still and not feeling the urge to go out. As the day went on no calls of any sort until maybe around 9p.m. where I get a text from Joryl saying Janelle aka "Lil Sis" wanted to go La Vics later that night. Of course I would be down to go haven't seen "Lil Sis" in a really long time so I tell him I'm down. TIme passes by though a lot of timeas 10 turns to 11 and 11 turns to 12 and I wonder why the delay. Janelle was watching a movie and it basically took forever but eventually we finally leave and then Janelle, Joryl, and I pick up Vince and head out to La Vics. It was a Tuesday night and I already knew that it might be packed because of specials at Sabor when they have two dollar drinks. The crowd wasn't too bad some cute girls like out of every 1 out of every 6 or 7. So we caught up and such and talked about how Janelle was coming up and when she's done she's going to pay for our bills and take us out. Yeah it took awhile to kick but always worth it to hang out with friends that I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment