Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bowling on a Monday

This would I have to say would be the most hectic day and ever so tiring day of the week. So I woke up and got ready to go to the gym with Jake around 12 o'clock. We worked out for about 3 hours or so. Working out doing some cardiovascular exercises as well as chest and abdominal. After on the way home Karen hits me up to go to Tuttimelon. I hang out with her for about 30 or so minutes before heading home. I get home to see Aaron and Roni getting ready to play basketball as they tell me that they are going to play in a few minutes, so I still have not taken a shower from the gym. So I too get ready to play basketball at the park on Industrial. We played for about 2 hours and by then I should have been home getting ready to go bowling. So with my cousin's lagging I call Alex to pick me up to drop me off at home and from there I would finally take a shower about 5 minutes though. Then after went o go pick up Kim and then Alex and then Michelle and finally head out to bowling. It was ridiculous how many people were there at least 21+ people. The 21 + people who attended were, Me, Karen, Kim, Michelle, Alex, Raquel,Jake, Joryl, Keith, Jason, Teck , Festejo, his Girlfriend, Vince, Arvin, Jospeh, Roger, Dennis, Anna, Kevin, and Chris. Ok never mind maybe it was only 21. It seemed like there were more oh well. It was fun I was pretty tired though I had a rough day. So much betting was going on it may be the new thing for this summer. Some of those bets resulted in me losing to Jake because I could not throw the bowl 25mph and Alex beat Jason who is really good in bowling.After bowling we just loitered around the arcade some what bopper status then finally get to go home which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment