Monday, July 26, 2010

Kick It At the Park

So I relly do not know how I woke up Saturday morning since my adventure from the night before. Some how I do and I already have to bring my brother to the St. Anne festival. I went with him and hung out a little but with my younger cousins but being there I felt really old. So as time went by and I waited to go to Lake Elizabeth park I just walked around the festival. When people started making their way to the park I went to go pick up Karen and her dog Toffee. First time I drove with a dog in my car weird. Oh well so we get to the park and Jason is there with Joseph. Joryl, Jake, and Keith came next with some chicken and potato wedges to go along with the soda and chips. Pretty much the whole time we just played with a football and a frisbee. There was an annoying kid though who kept riding his bike passed us. he offended Joseph and Jo actually threw the ball at his bike. We joked about doing it but did not know he would actually hit him or at least his bike, a warning shot at most. His dad was a pussy though trying to talk to me and Jake saying not to fuck around but we didn't even throw it. The dude was probably hella scared but we didn't even care anyways. So Teck, Roger, Michael and Alex showed up and we just played some more. We were there for about to 2 hours at most. It was a pretty chill kick it maybe we could do more next time. After the park I take Karen home and meet up with Michael at the St. Anne festival to get my brother but he ended up staying. So me and Michael went to borders where Alex was because he got locked out of his house and his parents were no where to be found. We ended up walking around Best Buy for a bit and finally leave Union Landing when Alex's parents replied to him. Me and Michael went to Seven Eleven for icees and Burger king for food. I ended up picking up my brother anyways and after chilled at home and played video games. Jake hit us up to go to his house to chill but I already told Vince who called earlier that I was tired. Michael was bored so we ended up going anyways. Finished some Moscato and played poker. That was pretty much it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment