Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a really long Day

So this blog actually makes me caught up in current events in what has been going on for the last couple of days. This was an ever so tiring day as for one thing I only had 2 and half hours of sleep. So I bring my mom to work and when I get home I just can't go back to sleep. So I play some video games as I wait for my brother and my cousins to come so we could pick up my brother's laptop as well as have lunch after. As soon as we got the lap top went to the La Vics in Hayward. After we went back home and I took my time and got ready to go meet up with Jake to go to the gym. After working out cleaned up and went to pick up my mom. We went to Washington and some banks picked up some food as well. Head back home for awhile while my mom and Shanli got manicure and pedicures. For about an hour picked them up and then headed over to great mall to make some returns and grab dinner. It does not seem like I did much but I pretty much drove the whole day and it was pretty hot but yeah all caught up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment