Thursday, July 15, 2010

For all I can tell right now Thursday was a rest day but only because no one wanted to go. So most of us stayed home but my LOML went to Sabor for her girl's b-day which is fine with me because I totally trust her completely. So yeah it was pretty much a rest day but it's ok because we had to wake up early in the morning.

So going into Friday we watched the early bird special for Despicable Me. So it was me Jake Joryl Vince Jason and Festejo. Really good movie and I recommend it highly. No spoilers or anything. SO after the movie we chilled at Borders fo awhile because Joryl needed a book for an exam in which he is preparing for. After that we met up with Raquel and had Lunch at La Vics in Hayward. After we ate shot some hoops around my court and went in and finished Pineapple Express. After that I had to do some errands . As the night went on I really had an urge to go out I was pretty upset about something and felt I should really go out haha. So we ended up at hooter and Melanie was not there but our waitress did have the face of Asa Akira which was awesome. Had about 3 pitchers before heading out to Wal*Mart. Something may have happened because of a misunderstanding. Some one thought we may have said N**** Alert and it offend some people there but we really did not say anything. Not that stupid haha. So Vince ended up meeting me Joryl Jake and Dennis at my house and we just watched Ninja Assassin. So yeah we ended up doing quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment