Sunday, July 25, 2010

Very productive day

So today was Friday and did not have much planned but as I said before something is always bound to happen. So this was a pretty chill do some errands kind of day. After though the previous day Michael said Nicole wanted to go Naru for dinner. So that was the main plan for the dinner later we would be heading to Michelle's B-Day kick it at Kim's. So first Michael goes to my house and then we head out to go meet up Nicole at Naru Sushi. It was fun had 2 bottles of Saki and beer each. Michael was pretty faded for the most part. So soon after we finish our meal we had time to kill before the kick it so we went to Lucky's to get some drinks. Nicole wanted us to taste this drink that had a mixture of Crown Royale, Peach Schnapps, and red bull. Nicole called it something but I do no remember so I Googled it and I found it under "Peach Bomb". So as they were getting the drinks I saw my friend Amanda and spoke to her for awhile since I haven't in awhile. Now that everything was paid for we went to go try this drink at the lake in Newark. We chilled there conversed more and drank. The drink was pretty good, really tasty. Good times good conversation. There were so many random moments such as this loner guy with an electric scooter and he just popped out of no where. Another was during conversation Michael said something inappropriate and Nicole punches Michael in the chest and it was just hilarious. So eventually a lot of time does pass by just having too much fun but we all had somewhere to be. So me and Michael head back to Hayward and go to Kim's house. It was pretty interesting a good amount of people but nothing too big. I drank so much and for the people who know me know that it took a good amount of alcohol. There was also um..." snap crackle pop" so I did that too and that was just an awesome way to end the night oh we did go to Jack-in- the-Box too. Yeah Michelle's B-day kick it at Kim's was really fun and kicking it with Nicole is always enjoyable. This day was very favorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment