Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gym Mad Fish, and BBQ

This was a pretty chill day. Started off with the usual working out with Jake at 24 hr Fitness. After went home and really did not think anything would be going on for me that day but some things did come up.First thing that came up was after I took a shower I was talking to Karen and we ended up going out (on a date) haha just kidding. We went to go eat a late lunch during Happy Hour at Little Mad Fish at automall. So yeah we had four rolls; Crunch, Fire Dragon, Rainbow and something else that had a weird after taste but it was all good. YEah after we ate we went home and I was supposed to go to a BBQ but no one called so I tried to sleep but it really did not do me any good. Staying home for most the day I get a text about the BBQ and after buying my brother food and getting through an accident sight I end up at Jesse's house but J.R. and Ray were leaving because they were already tired. So it was me Jesse Roni Mark and Mark's homeboy Eugene and we just watched Hot Tub Time Machine a very funny movie. I ate what was left of the food and soon after just went home and finally went to bed or played video games and then went to bed. The highlight of this day though was Little Mad Fish with my Facebook girlfriend hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment