Thursday, July 15, 2010

Alex's Birthday

So can't remember too well what happened on Monday so might as well move on to a more eventful day. Tuesday July 6th Alex's birthday. We have planned this for quite awhile nothing too big just a dinner at Hooters which seems to be the spot to celebrate most of the time. So I picked up Kim, and Karen (my flame) and then as we got to Hooters Vince was already there as well as Lori and Michelle. Soon after Alex arrived with Jake, Joryl, Raquel and Keith and as follows Jason, Joey, Dennis Anna and finally Roger. We enjoyed our food and Alex was already faded from his pre-game at his house. He did get fooled by our waitress when she already told us her name she gave a him a fake and got a fake number at least he tried. Too bad Abbey Gonzalez isn't real haha but Melanie is like "Oh My GOD" haha. SO after his failure some pictures were taken to the point were we had to go somewhere else. So what ended up happening is we went to Dirty Bird Lounge. So most of us met up there for the exception of Kim and Michelle her still underage. Had some drinks there Alex was still not to the point of yacking but of course I had get the job done. We had a freebie drink just because it was his birthday but I had to hit him hard to finish the job. I may have gone overboard even can say it was an overkill but hit him with not a single but a Double Beautiful. Felt kind of bad but so I took it with him. After that it was game over. Karen drove me back to her house and I drove myself. As I was on my way home from my boo's place and Jake calls me saying that my record stays perfect. To watch my accomplishment instead of going home I head over to Twin Bridges park. Where I see Alex wobbling all over the place. It was quite awhile but I took care of guy it was my fault. I had to pick him from the floor so many times but eventually we were able to bring him to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment