Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mall Hopping

So today was supposed to be a rest day. Usually for some consistent reason most of us are pretty tired by Thursday due to previous events. For me though something always usually comes up. SO it was a normal day doing some chores and refilled some of those 5 gallon water bottles and soon after I picked up my mom from work. Most of the time I was just playing video games until Michael hit me up to go with him to the mall to look for shoes. So it was like I guess moments so I went with him. We started at Valley Fair and yes this was the third time this week that I have gone. So we walk around looking for this shoes called "Toms" I guess and when I finally see it they look like house slippers but oh well I guess that's his style. Eventually we we someone wearing them and he asks wear he could get them. They had it at Zumiez and Nordstrom but were not the color he was looking for. So soon after we went to Great Mall to check their Zumiez and they did not have it at all. So as we left the mall we stopped by Michelle's work, Prolific oven. It was an interesting place, very clean. So we just chatted a bit for awhile and then went to Sonics. After Sonics Kim picks me and Michael up because she needs me to buy her alcohol. So we get it at Food Max and from there we just played video games for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment