Friday, July 16, 2010

All Good day

So this was another DNBS night but before that, of course theres always errands to do. Not too much hassle but I practically just brought my brother to my cousin's house and returned some games. After that I met up with my boothang who I have not seen since last Tuesday and oh how I miss her so.... haha. SO we met at Tapex Union City and she was waiting and I had to get her another drink because she finished hers already. We talked and caught up since we haven't seen in each other in awhile and she obviously at least somewhat missed me since she hit me up. So yeah we again left each others side and went home. So this is when I have to go and get ready to go out again. So since she hit me up to go out I thought I should return the favor and bring her along. So I picker her up and we went to DnBs to meet up with Joryl, Jake, Michael, and Jason. Who was also there was Carl and Mark. The guys were playing random games getting tickets and like last week, but not Joryl, Vince got the green light 1000 tickets from the giant wheel when he was with Jake and this time it was more exciting than when Joryl did and we were confused. Vince won a lot of tickets and use a good amount to buy candy and the rest went to the community card which we have about 5ooo+ now. Didn't really play too much as well as drink since the drinks were really weak. I did get to order my Mac and cheese though cause yeah my boo was there. Anyways I guess her and alcohol do not mix well as she was not feeling well. So I stayed with for the rest of the night and she even vomited but I brought her to the bathroom in time. We got some air and just hung out. We did eventually go back in and just took it slow didn't play too much just in case and yeah just sat around but that's OK. Everyone else had fun so that's good and yeah were supposed to go to Jack-n-the Box but she was just not up for it and I wasn't really too hungry either so best I just take her home to rest. Yet again another fun DNBs night.

No comments:

Post a Comment