Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quad-Vent Part 1 Bowling

So today I woke up pretty sore but as most people know me the show must go on. Today was bowling night and not a lot of people asked about it. I was really expecting people to ask me things like 10 min before but that did not happen either. Being so tired and sore I really did not care as long as the event went on. So the people who did show up was me, Michael,Jake,Joryl,Nicole,Jason, Joseph,Vince,Roger, and Teck watched with Chris. The games started off slow just because it was a warm up game. I did not play so well but it really is nothing new. The last game we played we had a bet the team I was on consisted of Michael Nicole Roger and Myself against Joseph. Jason, Joryl, and Vince. The game started and the beginning was mostly ties until I fucked it up. We lost by double digits and we had to buy them beer. The beer was not so great and by Joryl's expression it looked as if his team lost. It was a chill bowling night nothing too hectic but it was really fun and of course competition always spices things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment