Sunday, July 18, 2010

Interesting Friday

This was quite the Friday as a lot of epic moments were displayed. We started off with watching new released movie Inception starring Leonardo Decaprio. So it was me, Michael, Jason Fastejo and Joryl. Ryan was there with Chantal and Xavier was sitting next to us. The movie was really good and I highly recommended it. Definitely a trip worth the price ticket, we did get the early bird special. After the movie Fastejo left and the four of us had lunch at Newark buffet. Good news was though they do have craw fish again, last time I was there they didn't have it now they do. Eating maybe about 4 or 5 plates we finally leave Jason going home and the 3 of us going back to Union Landing to get Joryl's car. Before we left to go home we stopped by Tuttimelon where Jake was with Cristina aka "my .... " and we just sat there and talked a bit. It was good seeing her since I haven't in awhile but at the same time can't explain but it was more of a bittersweet moment. Being ever so tired from a hard workout from the previous day my day was not even close to finished. There was an event in which I was a creator for but I was not feeling too well that I may actually have backed out. As time passed though I thought to myself of how I have to go regardless of how unwell I was just because it is my reputation to not let others down. So Heading over to Mylene's birthday at Infusion Lounge. So it was me Michael, Jake, Dennis, Anna, and Gaspar. We packed in my car so we wouldn't have to pay for toll twice. So we got there and before actually getting in the rule was for every guy has to to be paired with a girl and vice versa. So we did have to find girls since our ratio was horrible. After passing through some foreign girls we eventually get in. The place was pretty cool but for the longest time we were not able to find Mylene and her party. We have a couple of drinks just to chill having a good time. Eventually we bump into her party and there was Mylene the b-day girl,Marjorie, Arnel, and Kevin and Arvin from who I know. From what I now know they were pretty messed up already and with that did not stay in the lounge too long. They were not the only people messed up though. Michael had a cookie and was not feeling well at all as he did dance for a bit and sat down for the rest of the night. The 5 of us enjoyed the rest of the night and as we left Michael was with Gaspar already and he mentioned how the homelss felt bad for Michael the way he was looking. On the way back to the car Michael yacked profusely, fluid was coming out of his mouth like a geyser. We eventually get back to the car and even start a slight ruckus as we at the moment lost possession of our parking ticket. Eventually we found it and made our way back home Dennis being the first to get dropped off yacked before entering his house. Next was Gaspar who was fine and then Jake who was also Ok. Michael was doing better a little more functional but was able to make it to his door. Anna on the other hand threw up so much for such a small girl. As she threw away her bag of yack she ended up wandering the opposite neighborhood and when I went to get her and saying what are you doing she goes "Where's my house?" and I bring her back to her place. Driving home was interesting a lot happened today I had a lot of fun but on the lonely drive back I could only focus about one of the many things that happened that day. Sigh I wish I was more important to....

No comments:

Post a Comment