Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lounging At Mink

Saturday was pretty interesting as there were options to go out yet did not really choose to go out.

Sunday was quite interesting as I was still pretty tired from the days before regardless of how long I slept. What made the day interesting was that I said I was going to go with Vince to Daily City to go to this Aid Cause event I think it was. So I was really tired but I still went out. Previously that day I went to go get Sushi and went to some random car show which was practically a trap set by cops haha. Oh well along with the story I did end up going to Daily City with Vince which was not a completely bad idea. It was pretty fun met up with Vince's homegirl Fran. Drinks were actually pretty strong and its been awhile since I have actually had a strong cocktail. I could possibly even say I may be faded. Soon after though it was not really cracking but it was chill it did end up ending early though. Soon after went to Jolibee and then finally went back home. It was a fun night good experience being out again but yeah it was more to chill not for like getting messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment