Friday, July 23, 2010

An interestingly long day....

So I was pretty upset the night before and really could not get much sleep. The problem with that is I had to wake up at 6:45 a.m. and by the time I finally slept it was already 4:30 a.m. Luckily enough for me I did not have to pick up my mom at work but I did have to drive to Valley Fair because my mom had to return what she bought on Monday for a different size. So after that I drove home and went straight to Jake's house to go to the gym in San Leandro. Today's work out was quite different because I just felt an extra push to do more than I usually would. In was pretty cool to use irritation to become stronger if anything I should get more mad before work outs it feels awesome. I was told that thinking about something that gets me mad would make me stronger and guess they were right haha. I probably should not have done chest again though two days in a row and then some. So after that I head home to end up just going to Newark with my mom and my brother to get a massage. Ate a little at some Chinese deli near by and then went home. I want to say the I took a nap but it was more like a 10 min eyelid close. So I almost went to DnB's by myself but I ended up bringing Michael and Vince. Won't go into any other detail but RK-Over so things will go back to normal and no special treatment and such :-p. Anyways back to this story of driving we head to DnB's. Jake and Joryl meet us up as well as Dennis and Anna and Jason We played some games and we did not get out daily 1000 tickets though. Kailani came through though and it was cool seeing her since it has been forever since we've hung out. Alex eventually showed up and to emphasize his lateness DnB's was about to close. I did order a drink so Kailani wouldn't drink by herself and we got ourselves a drink called "Black Superman" Which is a mix of some gin, rum,vodka and like something to make it a little fruity. It was alright pretty good drink and it was only $4 so it was worth it. After though we went to Denny's minus Dennis and Anna. Had more time to chill and talk about stuff but enjoyed a good meal. So we all went our separate ways and yeah the drive home by myself seemed so much longer than usual maybe its because I don't usually drive it alone or because I was driving the whole day oh well who knows hah. As tiring as this day was I would prefer all my days like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment