Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fireworks the family kind

July 4th
This was a day which mostly consisted of eating and a lot of it. I think I may have either went sushi or dim sum but I ate more later that day. With about an hour or two went over to my cousin's house the Tacuyan house and we had a barbecue. So many oysters and hot dogs and burgers, potato salad, corn just so much food. Yeah it did seem though for the festivities we were not really into it as much as we were earlier. Maybe if had like the cool fireworks which are basically the illegal ones haha. When people asked if I was doing fireworks my main reply was if the neighbors do it. But yeah that was pretty much it but we did make 4th of July seem more like Halloween. We watch horror movies all day not good ones but horror movies nonetheless. We watch The Unborn Saw I have no Idea what number I just know I sadly had to watch Meagan Good die twice sigh and watched Scream 3. That was pretty much my 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment