Thursday, July 15, 2010

Double Lunch

So today was a little tiring especially from the drinks that actually had alcohol in it. Just saying that because usually most of the mixed drinks we get are pretty weak. The day does have to go on though. So before Raquel went back to Irvine I had lunch with her at this deli place, Joaquin's Deli I believe. It was really good there had myself a pastrami sandwich and Raquel had a chicken pesto sandwich. Yeah it was a good lunch had good quality time with one of my besties before she left but yeah I do appreciate hanging out with her more on an individual level rather with a lot of people. So after I dropped off Raquel I had to pick up my brother and ended up eating lunch at dragon house in Union City with my cousins. The food was alright but the sandwich had was bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment