Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DNB Wednesday

June 30th Super Late
Well as much as could remember since I have not updated in quite awhile. For some strange reason taking the time to think about it I kind of remember mostly everything that happened within the last two weeks which is pretty difficult with much going on. So jake wanted to go to DNB's for a reason I had know idea but knowing Jake there sometimes a reason for his actions. So the people who went were myself, Karen (my Beau) Jake,Joryl,Raquel,Vince, Lori,Jason, Joseph,and Dennis and Anna. Yeah Jake was experimenting with his new found hobby of making bets oh well to that but other recognizable faces which were there were, Kristalyn, Megan, and Marelie. For some reason I felt lik
e I may b forgetting someone ugh but oh well don't want to think about it right now. Yeah it was fun as usual didn't play too many games but I did seem unbeatable at the moment winning at the games I played except for a game of air hockey when I played Raquel I did make a come back but it was not enough to get the win. Oh well can't win them all but yeah it does seem that DNB Wednesday is going to be a regular occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment